Top Ten Fictional Lands I Would Like To Visit
1. Tarah – The island where my debut novel takes place. It is an island near Bora Bora, tropical, remote and private.
2. Middle Earth – I mean seriously, who wouldn’t. I’d settle for New Zealand – where the movie was filmed.
3. Forks, Washington – of course!
4. Poughkeepsie, New York – I just want the train station (Debra Anastasia’s Poughkeepsie/Return to Poughkeepsie)
5. Caldwell, New York – So long as I can meet V!
6. Avalon – near Wagga Wagga in Australia (Location of Georgia Cates’ Beauty Series) – Mmmm a vineyard.
7. Verona, Italy
8. Stockholm, Sweden & other locations – The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.
10. Bryant Park, New York City, New York – Sylvia Day’s Crossfire Series.